1. Polaroid: a classic with an update
Sometimes the classic gifts are the best. What is more fun than the instant gratification of a polaroid? A great option for someone who needs a little more joy in their life.
2. & 3. Coloring and Cups: adult coloring books and hydroflasks
How about an irreverent yet relaxing coloring book and a multipurpose mug with some heft? Coloring isn’t just for kids, and ought to include coffee or tea.
4. Back Scratchers: ultimate self care weapon
This is an often argued over tool in our home, and definitely my husband’s favorite. When you just can’t reach that one spot…
5. Daily skincare: everyone can take care of their skin
A lot of men think skin care is not for them, until they try it, and then they’re hooked. Why not spend a little time focused on the skin we are in?
6. & 7. Shower Drinks & Aromatherapy: relaxation at its finest
Not much sounds better than the combination of a shower cup holder and some aromatherapy. Put together it makes for serious bath relaxation.
8. & 9. Scratch Offs for Good & Tom Ford: good cause & good scents
A very cool gift for the men in your life (or anyone else). Scratch offs that give back & a delicious scent to wrap up in for the winter months.
10. Go Boldly Initiative Courses: the gift of personal development
Everyone deserves the opportunity to take time for themselves, and to work on their personal growth. Our courses are a perfect choice for this holiday season!